For Mental Health Awareness Month, we want to shed light on the importance of opening up conversations around mental wellbeing at work.
With the added stressors of navigating uncertainty and working from a distance, safety to speak up about things like burnout and isolation is especially important. Of over 3,000 respondents to our new remote work poll, 1 in 3 employees report feeling uncomfortable in isolation.
Understanding how people feel is the first step in supporting them. Our Culture & Organization team recently surveyed Officevibe employees on perceptions of mental health at work. Survey your own team with these questions.
– On a scale from 1-10, how comfortable are you speaking about the topic of mental health with your colleagues?
– Would you discuss your mental wellbeing with your manager?
– Are you familiar with the mental health resources available to you through the organization?
– Is there someone at work who you can talk to about your mental health?
– Do you have any suggestions for how we might address mental health on our team?
Ali Robins & Nora St-Aubin by Office Vibe
You need to organize Interactive Workshops in Organizational Empathy, A7Resources is here to help you !