You have questions about A7ressources training workshops? Have a look at the following FAQ! If you do not find the answer you are looking for, do not hesitate to reach out.
How long does a training session last?
What’s the maximum number of participants for a training session?
Do you work in a specialized field ?
Why choose A7ressources?
Your situation is delicate, employees are resistant to change (seniority, personality, specific cases…). How can A7ressources make a difference to them & change behavioural reflexes?
Do your events take place at your company or elsewhere?
Who are A7ressources’ activities aimed toward?
In 7 ways … what makes you stand out?
- Winning recipe to ensure employee participation
- Provides relevance & a sense of meaning
- Effective knowledge transfer
- Developping interpersonal relations
- creACTION awareness
- Warm & positive approach
- Immersive training workshops
Where can I find out more about A7ressources ?
Are training activities always useful?
Why A7ressources was founded ?
Why do you consider better work life quality an important issue?
A7 wants to encourage managers & employees to adopt better work practices… A7 makes all the difference, offering activities which encourage the necessary efforts to change old habits! Your well-being at work is actually a hot topic…..an international phenomenon, according to a study by CROP- Order of Certified Human Resources advisors, more than half of employees believe that stress and work related illnesses are constantly on the rise. The majority of those also believe that employers don’t do enough to prevent them. Are you one of them? By providing the proper tools for a better work life environment, both employees & employers come out on top!
Workplace health and well-being: figures that speak for themselves
- According to statistics Canada, 60% of highly stressed workers attribute their situation mainly to their work environment (Source : Qu’est-ce qui stresse les stressés? Principales sources de stress des travailleurs – Susan Crompton, Statistiques Canada, 13 octobre 2011).
- work absenteeism costs are estimated at $14 billion annually and stress alone accounts for at least 54% of missed days (Source : Et si on revenait à l’essentiel ? – Natacha Jean, Les affaires, 5 novembre 2011).
- health-related costs represent up to 17% of the average salary and workplace compensation has increased by 700% in the last 5 years (Source : Santé au travail : il est grand temps d’agir! – Caroline Rodgers, La presse affaires, 29 novembre 2011).
- the return on investment would be between $1.50 and $4.00 for every dollar spent on workplace wellness. (Source : Santé au travail : il est grand temps d’agir! – Caroline Rodgers, La presse affaires, 29 novembre 2010)
- between 1994 and 2010, 40% of workers have gone through a period of psychological distress (Source : Et si on revenait à l’essentiel? – Natacha Jean, Les affaires, 5 novembre 2011).
- healthy workplace environment is the number 1 quality that 60% of job seekers are looking for. (Source : Enquête Randstad, 17 octobre 2011).
CUTTING-EDGE BUSINESS EQUALS WINNING RESULTS
Employees who feel fulfilled with their work will strive to give their best. Keep your employees longer by giving them a strong sense of community and belonging. They are also representing your brand’s image, so investing in your employees means investing in their relationships with customers, prospect customers and social networks.
How does A7ressources fit into this trend in taking care of employees?
A healthy workplace environment is part of a growing movement in the health and wellness field. Here are some programs offered in line with this trend reinforcing A7’s position in this field.
- Employee assistance program: EAP is a confidential, short-term counselling service for employees whose performance is affected by stress. EAP’s can help employees better manage their stress, both personally and professionally.
« EAP should be integrated within a corporate project to promote workplace wellness through written policies, ongoing training for supervisors and employees, and, if necessary, an approved drug testing program. » (CCHST)
- « Healthy Enterprise » certification by Groupe Entreprises en santé : this approach leads to certification related to the BNQ 9700-800 standard « provides guidance and sets out requirements regarding good organizational practices that foster healthy lifestyles among employees, a healthy workplace and sustainable improvements in the health of individuals. »
- Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month promoted by Excellence Canada
- « At the Heart of Work»: Initiative of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Quebec is a program which provides employers with simple and effective tools to encourage healthy eating and regular physical activity a work.
- Acti-Menu : a company that promotes health and wellness to the general public, employers, employees and health professionals. It is held by 3 foundations: the Fondation Prévention Santé Intégrale, Fondation ÉPIC & the Fondation de l’Hôpital Maisonneuve-Rosemont.
These are just a few examples of the global awareness of workplace health and well-being. By joining this cause, you are promoting yourself as as a company that cares about the health of your employees and becoming one of the best employers in Canada. To qualify as one of the top 100 employers, Mediacorp evaluates 8 different criteria including work environment, work atmosphere, vacation time, holidays, employee communication, performance management and employee training and development. A7 provides you with the best tools in order to incorporate these 8 components and maximize the potential of your resources.
Visit our online store!
Sign up for our digital communications.
A7 provides practical solutions. Contact us at 514.803.7977