Every organization must deal with delicate situations from time to time. Are you aware of your blind spots? Do you know how your employees react verbally and through their non-verbal language? How comfortable are they with constructive communication to manage difficult clients?
A7’s customer service training workshops along with their helpful advice prepare your employees to handle difficult clients and manage aggressive comments. These skills are invaluable for anyone working in customer service.
Our immersive workshops (participants are actively involved) in customer relations results in a real development of personal skills with an effective impact on your employees!
Interactive workshops in delicate situation resolution
A7 helps you structure this aspect of customer service whether it be:
- with verbal and non-verbal reactions, or
- through virtual, written or oral communication,
your team will be equipped with all the right support tools and clear guidelines.
Handling customer complaints will become efficient and straightforward amongst your employees!
A7’s customer service workshops engage participants in:
- their skills development
- the application of best practices
Each member of you team will be able to become a key factor in your customer service success! As for your organization, it will be considered an engine for empowerment!
7 RESULTS GENERATED BY A7 INTERVENTIONS:
- Increased internal & external customer satisfaction
- Better client management
- Streamlined internal & external customer service
- Better management of cultural and personality differences
- Improved interpersonal relational skills
- Unified and more efficient customer service attitudes thanks to service standards
- More loyal internal & external customers over the long-term
The right format
Choosing the right training format is essential to solve difficult situations and A7 meets your needs whilst respecting your situation. For example, why not choose the mystery client, survey, test & focus group option?
Ensure that your customer complaints are properly addressed: whether in substance or form, while respecting the given period. Adopt customer service standards to better handle any situation!
Position your organization positively in your customers’ minds thanks to A7’s customer service training workshops and its Customer Service Guide (« GPSC ©»).